IPFingerprint is wholly owned by Virtualnet Marketing Limited and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller and we will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) and national laws which relate to the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Visitors to our website
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following purposes:
- when you complete forms on our website. This includes your website address, name, company name, email address and telephone number, which is provided at the time of registering to use our services, where you ask us to contact you about our services, subscribe to our mailing list, or other services;
- whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our website or services, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access (see section on Cookies below); and
- whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our website.
We may also collect data in the following ways:
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection and corporate identification. We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
All imagery, files and information contained in this website are copyright by IPFingerprint, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written consent.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note if you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
When you request services from us either via our website, we will collect details such as your website address, name, company name, email address and telephone number. We will use this information to process your order and comply with our contractual obligations.
In order to perform our contract with you, we may also need to share personal data with third parties such as payment providers to assist in the delivery of services you have ordered.
We may also advertise your feedback on our website and marketing materials (subject to obtaining your prior consent where necessary).
We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the services ordered from us and for a reasonably period afterwards. Where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
We may collect details such as other employee names, telephone numbers and email addresses in order to provide services ordered with you, to offer further services and to process payments for services supplied. We will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you for services and you fail to provide the data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to review the services you have with us but we will notify you if this is ever the case.
In addition to the uses described above, where you indicate you would like to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing lists or newsletters, provide us with your details at networking events or exhibitions, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our services, business updates and events, which we think may be of interest to you.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving the information at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can:
- clicking the unsubscribe button contained in any such communication or correspondence received; or
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)330 024 0477 providing us with your name and contact details.
Monitoring and recording
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone communications and emails) for the purpose of training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- for performance of a contract we enter into with you;
- where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to;
- where necessary to protect your vital interests; and
- for our legitimate interests (as described within this policy) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.