Terms & Conditions
- IPFingerprint is wholey owned by Virtualnet Marketing Limited
- Virtualnet Marketing Limited has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided through the Internet web site is accurate at the time of inclusion; however, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors.
- Virtualnet Marketing Limited makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from the Virtualnet Marketing Limited web site, and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice.
- Virtualnet Marketing Limited accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the Virtualnet Marketing web site and any decisions based on information contained in this web site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- Virtualnet Marketing Limited accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind, resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from the IPFingerprint or Virtualnet Marketing Limited web sites.